Friday, October 14, 2011

Ron Paul calls out Hernam Cain.....like a gangster (NOT AN ASSIGNMENT!)

I came across this article the other day and it tickled me so much, I thought I'd share it with my fellow classmates. As many of you may know, the 2012 election is everywhere already and it's not even November 2011 yet. I have been watching the candidates and listening to what they are saying and at first, I will admit, I liked Herman Cain (BUT NOT AS MUCH AS RON PAUL). He seemed like a smart guy, until he started saying stuff like we shouldn't audit the federal reserve and "...everybody knows everything about the fed". And Ron Paul called him out about it at the debate. Of course Cain denied calling anyone "ignorant" and the such. So without further ado, here is a link to the article with the actual video. ENJOY!

LINK: Debate Video

No comments:

Post a Comment