Friday, September 16, 2011

Artifical Volcanoes, Geoengineering and Chem Trails...Oh My!

I found an article that I think is very informative. It is about scientists driven by political agenda who are trying to recreate the effects of a volcanic eruption in attempts to "artificially cool Earth".
The health effects of exposure to sulfur are: neurological effects and behavioral changes, disturbance of blood circulation, heart damage, effects on eyes and eyesight, reproductive failure, damage to immune systems (but wait! there's more!) stomach and gastrointestinal disorder, damage to liver and kidney functions, hearing defects, disturbance of the hormonal metabolism, dermatological effects and suffocation and lung embolism.  But with all these health risks, our government is STILL willing to do this to our planet.
I especially find this interesting since the "facts" about global warming are becoming more contentious as we learn more about the hoax. The article also talks about geoengineering and chem trails, which many Americans have not heard about. I, myself, learned about these things just a few months ago.
The government claims they are experimenting with geoengineering to combat global warming and help the environment; with little or no regard to the affects it will have on our planet and on us.
The chemicals they are pumping into the stratosphere are HIGH levels of Barium and Lead; along with trace amounts of arsenic, chromium, cadmium, selenium and silver. Along with aluminum which leads to infertility and (drum roll please) Alzheimer's! I don't know about you, but I like remembering who I am and I do want to have children some day.
Now you may ask, "Why would our government do this to us..and LIE about it?" Well, I hate to break it to you, but they've been lying to us for awhile. Remember the HAARP project? Do you really thinks it takes 10 YEARS to study the Northern lights? Come on world, quit telling me stuff that doesn't make sense. In my opinion, HAARP is just another form of geoengineering, they turn on their IRI (Ionospheric Research Instrument) and it shoots electro magnetic waves into the ionosphere to "excite" them. They then observe the physical processes that occur in the "excited" area (http://www.haarp.alaska.edu/haarp/gen.html). HAARP was originally intended to help people, bringing rain to drought ridden areas and so forth. But in the wrong hands, you can do the exact opposite and kill hundreds, if not millions of people...all with the flip of a switch. 
But I digress, the point I want to make is that to the government, we are expendable. In the article I found it states that John P. Holdren, White House science czar and strong geoengineering proponent, and other luminaries in the global warming movement want to see the global population DRASTICALLY reduced. And with all the health risks I listed earlier, I don't think they will have a problem with that.
So with all that said and done, I feel that this article should be on the front pages of every newspaper, but alas, if you don't want to be lied to you have to go to a third party news source. At the bottom I have posted the link to the article and a link to an informative 1 and a half hour video about chem trails if you'd like to learn more. Enjoy!

Link to article: Scientists to Create “Artificial Volcano” In Bid to Geoengineer Climate
Link to 'What in the world are they spraying?':What in the World are They Spraying?


This is what chem trails look like. I took these photos in May of this year.

This I found on the web..it shows the plane with it's sprayers on and off.

No comments:

Post a Comment